Join our upcoming SAT session at Skillz and prepare yourself for the official SAT exams in 2018 or 2019!
In 10 days you will learn all about the SAT test and the strategies needed to increase your chances of a high score.
In Skillz' SAT class students now benefit from 32 hours of tutoring, a final mock exam and a personal one on one review, making more than 36 hours of SAT training!
A Skillz SAT course will provide students with:
- 36 hours of SAT training
- Final mock exam
- Personal one on one review after the final mock exam to discuss the results
- Clear understanding of all elements of the SAT
- Strategies to be applied with lots of practice
- Cooperative and interactive learning
- Classes of maximum 10 students each
- Free review sessions before scheduled SAT tests
Our effective and updated SAT course makes sure students face the SAT exam with confidence.
In addition, Skillz now offers free SAT review sessions to its students before each official SAT exam.
All SAT students at Skillz are eligible to attend these free review sessions.
Fall 2018 schedule:
- October 13, 20, 27 and November 1, 3, 10, 17, 22 and 24 (mock-exam)
- The review of the mock-exam will be on November 26 after school
- Time: 9:30 AM till 1:45 PM
- Break from 11:30 AM till 11.45 AM
Price: $450 (including book)
* maximum students per class is 10 and classes fill up rapidly, register in advance!
If you would like to pay on line please click here.