Join the Fall SAT session at Skillz. Throughout the fall you will attend SAT classes to help you get ready for the official SAT test on December 7, 2019
In Skillz' SAT class students benefit from 32 hours of tutoring, a final mock exam and a personal one on one review, making more than 36 hours of SAT training!
In addition, Skillz offers free SAT review sessions to its students before each official SAT exam.
A SAT course at Skillz will provide students with:
- 36 hours of SAT training
- Clear understanding of all elements of the SAT
- Strategies to be applied with lots of practice
- Cooperative and interactive learning
- Final mock exam
- Personal one on one review after the final mock exam to discuss the results
- Classes of maximum 10 students each
- Free review sessions before official SAT exams
Our effective SAT course makes sure students face the SAT exam with confidence.
Schedule: Tuesday - Thursday
Timing: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Extra session: 2 Saturdays (To be confirmed)
Mock Exam: Saturday November 23 from 9:30 AM till 1:30 PM
Price: $450 (including book)
* maximum students per class is 10 and classes fill up rapidly, register in advance