Join the intensive summer SAT sessions at Skillz and prepare yourself for the official SAT exams in October and December of 2018!
In two weeks you will learn all about the SAT test and the strategies needed to increase your chances of a high score.
Skillz has made some changes to the schedule and there are no more classes on Saturdays.
Classes are from Monday to Friday from 9:30 AM till 1:45 PM
In Skillz' SAT class students now benefit from 32 hours of tutoring, a final mock exam and a personal one on one review, making more than 36 hours of SAT training!
A Skillz SAT course will provide students with:
- 36 hours of SAT training
- Final mock exam
- Personal one on one review after the final mock exam to discuss the results
- Clear understanding of all elements of the SAT
- Strategies to be applied with lots of practice
- Cooperative and interactive learning
- Classes of maximum 10 students each
- Free mock exam on 15 September followed by a review on 22 September
- Free review sessions before scheduled SAT tests
Our effective and updated SAT course makes sure students face the SAT exam with confidence.
Skillz offers a free SAT mock exam on September 15 followed by a review on September 22.
In addition, Skillz now offers free SAT review sessions to its students before each official SAT exam.
All SAT students at Skillz are eligible to attend these free review sessions.
Summer 2018 schedule
- Every two weeks starting 2 July till 6 September
- Classes are from Monday till Friday
- Time: 9:30 AM till 1.45 PM
- Break from 11:30 AM till 11.45 AM
- No classes on Saturday and Sunday
Price: $450 (including book)
* maximum students per class is 10 and classes fill up rapidly, register in advance!
If you would like to pay on line please click HERE