Short Time Mangement workshop by a visiting trainer!
This workshop will be led by Robert Iyer, an international trainer with wide experience in providing soft skills training.
Check out the below questions... If you answered yes to any then this workshop is for you!
- Would you like more work/family/life balance?
- Is your “To Do” list never ending?
- Do you face distractions that prevent you from getting things done?
If so, then please join us at Skillz to learn strategies that would enable you to manage your time and live a more harmonious lifestyle.
By the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Maintain control over your “to-do” list
- Experience the feeling of accomplishment each day
- Get more work accomplished in less time
- Be more productive
- Gain quality time with family and friends
- Gain more recognition in both your professional and personal environments
- Feel more joy in life by relieving yourself of stress and work
This workshop will be led by Robert Iyer, an international trainer with wide experience in providing soft skills training:
About the trainer:
Robert Iyer is a certified and highly experienced American interpersonal trainer who uses NLP and other training methodologies to help his participants reach their highest potential. He has trained hundreds of individuals from the corporate, educational, and NGO communities to develop and elevate their professional and personal skills so that they achieve breakthroughs and successes both in their professional and personal lives.
Robert’s personal commitment to the people he trains is that he empowers them in precisely the skills and techniques necessary to attain their goals. He has developed training programs funded by the U.S. State Department for one of the largest Middle Eastern NGO’s, AMIDEAST, and delivered them to corporate, NGO, and educational sectors. Similar programs have since been used to train professors in developing their curriculums at Middle Eastern universities.