The Public Speaking workshop is designed to teach you essential public speaking techniques to help you succeed in public speaking events, deliver outstanding presentations and gain appropriate communication skills.
You will learn to:
- Prepare for a public speech, a presentation, a business meeting or an interview.
- Analyze different elements when planning a speech/presentation/meeting/interview: Audience, Objective, Location, Method
- Compose the speech/presentation: Content, Template, Storyboard, Stories, Design, Visuals, Design, and Animation
- Fit the presentation to the profile of your audience
- Understand the importance of a coherent and structured message
- Use bodylanguage to engage with your audience
- Captivate your audience with the power of silences and words
- Apply tonality and articulation
- Deliver the speech/presentation
- Evaluate the presentation: Stage, Interaction, Gestures
- Handle questions and answers
- Leave a positive mark and impression
- Project a confident image
How is it given?
- Practical exercises
- Mind mapping
- Business Games
- Interactive Aseesments
· Managing Partner-Change Catalyst at Tawjih s.a.r.l for Training and Consultancy.
· Certified Professional in Learning & Performance (CPLP) from ATD (Association for Talent Development), USA.
· Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
· Proficient in designing and delivering training programs for professionals and students using highly interactive methods.
· Delivered trainings to more than 4000 individuals in private companies, NGOs and public institutions.
· Experience in university teaching (HR and Management field)
· Certified in Neuro-Linguistic Programming NLP for practitioners
· Expert in career guidance/counseling for students and professionals