Microsoft Office Excel is an essential skill you need for productivity and efficiency whether you’re a student, entrepreneur or a full time employee.
Take your Microsoft Excel skills to the next level.
Join our 2-day intermediate course to learn more advanced Excel tools and functions
- IF functions
- Nested IF
- Using Named Ranges
- Insert and edit SmartArt and Objects
- Adding and removing comments
- Creating and working with Charts
- Creating Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Inserting a PivotTable using Excel Recommendations
- Choosing Fields and Grouping Data
- Overview of the Pivot Table Tools Tabs
- Changing the Data Displayed and Refreshing the PivotTable
- Creating a Pivot Chart from a Pivot Table or Data
- Using Goal Seek
- Using the Scenario Manager
- Managing Your Data
All topics are introduced by the trainer with an explanation and followed by exercises pertaining to the topic.
- $150 if you register before May 24
- $150 for students (show your ID)
- $170 if you register after May 24
We guarantee you won’t waste your time anymore looking for the right tool or finding the colleague who can show you how to do it.
Who can attend? This workshop includes intermediate Excel topics. Therefore, you should be an Excel user with knowledge in formatting cells and basic Excel functions. You should have your own laptop with Microsoft Office program installed.
Trainer's profile: The workshop will be delivered by Souha Itani, a Microsoft Office instructor with 12 years of experience in teaching Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.