Preparing for an IELTS Exam?
Applying to a University abroad?
Planning to emigrate and need an IELTS score?
Take the 20 hour IELTS preparation course at Skillz and increase your chances of a high score!
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test for higher education. IELTS assesses students across all four language skills — listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Introduce the different sections of the Listening Test
- Practice and perfect the skills learned
- Introduce the Speaking Test
- Focus on the grammar needed to talk about personal likes and dislikes
- Practice how to extend answers
- Focus on the “Individual Long Turn"
- Organize ideas to have a good beginning, middle and end during the talk
- Focus on “The Discussion”
- Learn vocabulary related to common topics
- Develop grammar rules needed for a successful discussion
- Practice tenses and comparisons
- Introduce strategies to help pronunciation
- Watch and discuss videos of students taking different parts of the test
- Introduce the Reading Test
- Understand what the Reading test is designed to assess
- Develop active reading skills
- Practice the different types of questions
- Introduce the Writing Test
- Identify the different types of visuals presented on the Writing Test
- Learn how to describe, summarize or explain a graph, table, chart or diagram in your own words
- Focus on the language used to describe data
- Learn to order ideas in paragraphs
- Practice writing the opening and data description paragraphs
- Examine the ways of planning and organizing the essay.
- Analyze the different parts of an IELTS essay
- Explain task types and their assessment
- Study tips on how to write a good essay with good structure
Why study at Skillz?
- The teacher is a native English speaker
- Become familiar with the procedures and formats of the IELTS
- Learn useful test-taking strategies and skills for the IELTS
- Practice all language skills through authentic IELTS-style exercises and interactive activities
- Develop strong English reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
- Learn in a comfortable and inspiring surrounding
- Small groups and personal attention
The course closely follows the questions and instructions of the IELTS test to make sure you are ready and well prepared for the test.
Skillz is affiliated with the British Council and is an official registration center for IELTS.
You can pass by Skillz and we will help you register for the IELTS, you can pay cash or card.
For registration online click HERE