Our Math support classes are given in a professional atmosphere with an experienced teacher, offering the best assistance to students. Previous exams are used and students are encouraged to ask questions. The class is interactive and practice-based.
IB Math SL/HL are some of the most difficult subjects in the IB program and it is no surprise that students need extra support.
We can also provide feedback and reviews of past Math exams.
- Students struggling with Math concepts covered in school and needed for official exams
- Students preparing for IB Math SL/HL
- Bac Français students grappling with “Analyse”, or “Probabilites et Statistiques”
- Engineering students
- Students preparing their final year project who are having difficulty completing the statistical analysis
- Students facing a numeracy test at an interview
Math can be daunting, it is a subject that needs a thorough understanding and a lot of practice.
Sometimes going back to basics and filling in gaps will help in understanding the different Math concepts and restore self-confidence. Students will now face their exams with reduced stress, remain focused during the exam, and increase their chances of a high score.