Are you planning to study abroad?
Do you need a 6.5 or a 7 on your IELTS?
Then come and prepare yourself at Skillz for your IELTS exam!
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test for higher education. IELTS assesses students across all four language skills — listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Why study at Skillz?
- A professional English teacher who knows all about IELTS
- You will learn all about the test format and test taking strategies
- You will improve your listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills
- One on one session with the teacher
- Learn in a comfortable and inspiring surrounding
- Small groups and personal attention
The course follows the questions and instructions of the IELTS test to make sure students are ready and well prepared for the test.
The Skillz IELTS course is 21 hours. In addition, a private one on one session of 30 minutes with the teacher is scheduled on the last day to practice the speaking part privately and answer any lingering questions.
Christmas 2018 schedule:
- December 21, 22, 26, 27, 28 and 29 and January 2
- Time: 9:30 AM till 12:45 PM
- Break from 11:00 AM till 11.15 AM
- Private sessions are on January 3
Price: $225 (including material)
Call for more information and registration: 01-584234
* maximum students per class is 10 and classes fill up rapidly, register in advance!
Skillz is affiliated with the British Council and is an official registration center for IELTS.
You can pass by Skillz and we will help you register for the IELTS, you can pay cash or card.