Learning French, like any other new language, requires a lot of memorization, and often, as adults, our memory is not what it used to be.
Therefore, our Native French teachers use total immersion, meaning no English or Arabic allowed during class!
To build towards fluency in French, you should begin your French lessons with the basics of common words and pronunciations and then scale naturally towards a more complex understanding of the language.
By booking the 100 minutes’ session, students will:
- Learn essential grammar, usages, expression, time and sentences used in day to day conversations
- Verbs, conjugation, expressions
- Make sentences and practice using the essential grammar
- Learn and practice time
- Perfecting the pronunciation
- Ask questions for the day to day needs
- Answer questions in different situations