High grades in school are important but not the only way to success in life. Clear communication skills are necessary to get somewhere!
The Communication Essentials workshop helps teenagers develop good and clear communication and public speaking skills.
This will benefit students who face interviews and presentations as well as students who simply wish to gain a competitive advantage.
The workshop is divided in two sessions of 3 hours each.
The workshop helps students to:
- Develop clear communication skills
- Become confident speakers
- Learn to present with charisma
- Tackle important interviews
- Stand out
The 6 hour workshop includes:
- The basic elements of good communication skills
- The steps to take in order to present in a confident manner
- Small presentations by the students
- Role play for interviews
All high school students (aged 16 to 18 years old) are highly encouraged to apply.
Date: Saturday 16 and 23 March 2019
Time: 10:30 AM till 1:30 PM
Capacity is limited to 12 students
Call for registration or more information: 01-584234
Profile of the Trainer:
The trainer is a native English, qualified instructor in, Communication, Public speaking, Life skills and English Language. With 10 years of experience, she has worked with both multinational and private clients within the United Kingdom and the MENA region.