Skillz is affiliated with the British Council and can help you prepare and register for APTIS
Aptis is an innovative global English assessment tool from the British Council. It is designed to be an accurate, reliable, flexible and cost-effective way to test English language proficiency.
Aptis tests all four language skills – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking with a Grammar and Vocabulary component. You can choose whether to test all skills or just the ones most appropriate for your organisation. By testing only the important skills, you save time and optimise your testing budget and ultimately get the most meaningful results.
Why choose Aptis?
- Aptis is delivered conveniently at a location and time of your choice making it easy to schedule.
- It is structured to assess the full profile of language skills – both receptive (listening and reading) and productive (speaking and writing) – with grammar and vocabulary at its core.
- You can test only the language skills that are most relevant for a job position which helps you to optimise your recruitment process and budget
Aptis can assess different language proficiency levels from A1 to C2 level, enabling you to accurately test both people with very strong and very weak levels of English in the same test and at the same time.
This makes it much easier for you to:
- recruit and promote the right people
- focus your training on the best areas to see a return on investment
- Identify the English skills, strengths and weaknesses of your employees and job applicants
Skillz' English conversation classes help students prepare for the APTIS exam.
If you are interested to sit an APTIS exam give us a call on 01-584234