Is your CV preventing you from applying for new jobs elsewhere? Are you unsure how to start with your CV?
Your resume is your most important job search tool. It is meant to leave a lasting impression on a prospective employer. It must be able to highlight your achievements in a compelling and concise manner. In most cases, having an effective and up-to-date CV often gets you the first interview.
By the end of this course participants will leave with a professional C.V.
- Understand the purpose of a CV
- What you want from your next job
- What are employers looking for?
- Targeting your CV for specific jobs and making it easily adaptable
- Do’s and Don’ts (How to avoid common mistakes)
- Writing strong personal statements
- How to format your CV effectively and make it industry specific
- How to address common issues such as career gaps or change in professional direction
- Creating a CV that sets up an effective and constructive interview questions from an employer.
*Please send your current C.V one week prior to the course.
The trainer is a native English qualified instructor in, Employability, Communication, Public speaking, Life skills and English Language. With 10 years of experience, she has worked with both multinational and private clients within the United Kingdom and the MENA region.